Retailers and suppliers can start selling goods online now that Meesho registration is available. You can confidently sell the items here for the total asking amount without bargaining. The vendor determines the cost of the item. A range of products, including apparel, technology, and other items, can also be included.
You already know that the Meesho platform has the most popular dress-shopping app. The majority of items that are sold in stores are likewise very cheaply priced on the Meesho app. There are many products at the Meesho store. Download the app, register, and then buy whatever you want. Become a Supplier if you are a seller and start selling the products.
What is the Meesho Supplier Panel?
Meesho Supplier Panel is a one-stop shop for all your online selling needs. Please log in to the Supplier panel to administer your online business. Everything is done there, including product marketing, inventory management, order processing, and payment monitoring. You can skip the video below to learn more about the straightforward process.
It would help if you verified the legal and policies area of the Supplier Panel to make sure the uploaded catalogs abide by Meesho’s regulations. Before you can start selling on Meesho, you must upload your catalog. After logging in, you can add your product catalog to the Meesho Supplier Panel.
What documentation is required to sign up for the Meesho Supplier Panel?
To add your name to the list of Indian Meesho suppliers. There are only three documents needed. You must submit these documents to join the Meesho Supplier Panel.
- Account details
- Permanent Account Number
- Numbers used to identify taxes on goods and services
The three items and paperwork each vendor needs to register their names in the Meesho panels for suppliers are listed below.
How Does the Meesho App Work?
- Registered retailers can list their products on the Meesho app.
- They should carefully arrange their merchandise to make them easy to see.
- The merchant receives orders in a variety of ways. They might market their products on various social media platforms to get orders.
- Once a customer has purchased the item, the Meesho logistic partner will help with delivery.
- After the shipping, the money is deposited into your account.
- Meesho is user-friendly for many users. The buyer and seller conduct business openly and transparently.
The benefits of using Meesho Supplier
There are some benefits to reselling items through the Meesho application or website. Here are a few examples:
- The registration process is essential and uncomplicated. You merely have to register yourself by following a simple process. There are detailed instructions provided, and the procedure is simple.
- The payment method on the website and app is secure and straightforward. The mechanism used to provide the vendor with their commission is online payment.
- Both the reliability and the speed of delivery are good. Meesho will send each item separately to the address provided by the vendor. The merchant is required to sell only the item.
- The vendor will be compensated for reselling the goods through Meesho. The clientele of the business will increase as a result, and commissions given to sellers will provide passive money.
- If a seller needs help utilizing the website or application, they can contact account support, who will always help them.
Exactly where can I get my Meesho Supplier ID?
After being approved as a Meesho supplier, you may immediately obtain your Supplier ID by following the steps below.
- Launch the Messho Supplier Panel in Step 1 and choose “Support.”
- The next step is to scroll down and choose “Other Issues.”
- Following your selection of “Other Issues,” you will be asked to provide details about your query in a particular section. “Where/How to get my Meesho Supplier ID?” should be typed into the available panel.
- Post the description, then sit tight as Meesho looks into your issue and responds.
Meesho will deliver your Supplier ID in 3 to 4 hours. Visit “My Tickets” under the “Support” menu to see if there have been any updates.
How to Become a Supplier for Meesho?
- Access Meesho Supplier’s official website by going to www.supplier.meesho.com first.
- You can see the “Become a Supplier” tab on the right side of the homepage.
- A “Become Meesho Supplier” button will appear if you select that tab. Switch that.
- At this point, you must log into the supplier panel.
- After that, a form will appear on your screen; complete it entirely.
- Indicate your city or state in the form’s footer.
- The registration procedure has been completed.
The user will get a confirmation message after submitting the registration form. The company will contact the consumer soon, frequently within seven days.
www.supplier.meesho.com Login Panel for Meesho Seller 2024
The first step is registration. Users must now use the seller login after completing the website’s registration process. The benefits of using the seller login and reselling items on the website should be clear to the user. Take the following actions:
- Visit the official Meesho Seller website.
- Upon registration on the homepage, you must enter the email address and password.
- Now. Check out the login page.
Reset Meesho Seller Login Password
- The Meesho Online Shopping App or website can be obtained.
- Select “Become a Supplier” from the menu on the right.
- On the right side of the header, click the Login button.
- Click “Forgot Password” in the top-right corner of the website.
- Forgot Password page at supplier.meeshosupply.com
- You must type your email address in the field.
- Please enter your email address.
- Your registered email account will receive a link to reset your password.
Products from Meesho listed
The Meesho product list should be known to you because Meesho is a marketplace for numerous things. As a result of the new B2B platform, Meesho only deals with a select few categories.
- Items of Fashion
- Garments for Men
- Male Clothing
- Kids’ Attire
- Wearables & Accessory
- Home Furnishings
But it soon intends to increase the number of categories it offers. It could include a wide range of items, including machines and books. However, Meesho is now a platform for organizations and people wishing to start enterprises.
How do I sign up to sell Meesho?
A reseller is a person who sells a product by deducting their margin from the asking price. Reselling is increasing a product’s price from its 100 rupees quoted price to 120 rupees after deducting your 20 rupee profit margin.
Make contact with a possible buyer and close the deal.
Meesho handles the delivery and return of your things for resale through Meesho resale. Meesho won’t reveal the margin you’ve added to the purchase price while delivering the item to your client.
Distribute the guidebook.
Choose the product category you want to sell once more. You should specialize if you want to give your clients confidence. Your buyer can only understand if you opt to sell various items. Pick a few high-quality items you think will sell. After selecting the product, inform potential clients about it and invite them to make a selection.
Verify the product’s information and the client’s address.
Upon the customer’s selection of the items, you should request their address and, if necessary, the item’s size. Add that item to your shopping cart after that. Meesho will then inquire about the buyer’s details. You must complete the address filling form with your customer’s address and phone number.
Verify the Resale Option
Click next to get to the payment page after entering your customer’s basic information, including address, in its entirety. It will then inquire as to whether you intend to resell it. No default would occur. As a result, you change that No into Yes. Then, you will be asked for the price at which you wish to sell the item. Then, select the desired selling price and click the following button.
Decide on a payment option.
To finalize your order, choose a payment option. If your consumer has already paid you, go with the prepaid option; otherwise, go with the cash-on-delivery option.
Withdrawing funds from a bank
You should be required to add your bank account in order to receive your commission in your bank account. The money from your returned goods can also be deposited into your bank account.
How do I cancel or return a Meesho order?
Click the order menu.
The navigation panel on the home page of your Meesho app contains the order menu. Click the order menu to view the orders you’ve placed using your account.
Click on a product to cancel it.
Your previous orders will appear whenever you choose to place an order. You can then decide which item you want to return.
Select Order Cancel.
Just underneath your product details will be a button that allows you to cancel your order. To change the order, press the button.
A statement outlining the cancellation
If you choose to cancel, you must state why the mesh will eventually improve. You can also offer feedback in the part that describes the cancellation reason. Although it is not necessary, you are more than welcome to give a justification for the cancellation or return of your transaction.
Your purchase has been revoked.
Now Your order will be canceled. There is no fee for cancellation. However, we caution you against purposefully canceling products because it impacts small company owners who sell online.
If you wanted to gain money during this difficult period, it would be beneficial if you started an online business. You can sell your product on new eCommerce platforms due to the low level of competition and large incentives.
Meesho is India’s biggest and most trustworthy platform for entrepreneurs selling products online.
What is the best way for me to contact the Meesho Support Team?
Every day from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, the Meesho Support Team is accessible.
Those who can use Meesho?
Candidates who meet the requirements must disclose their GSTIN, PAN card, and active bank account details.